SXP Defender 20''
Synthetic stock with textured gripping surfaces, ribbed forearm, hard chrome-plated chamber and bore, fixed cylinder choke, rotary bolt, black chrome bolt
Sales only to official gun permit owners (Belgium/Europe).
Visit our offices for completing the sales on this article. Official ID and valid gun license is required.
No online sales allowed for Belgium (Europe) !
This Defender is THE Defender. It can handle buckshot or rifled slugs efficiently through the fully chrome plated, 18" fixed cylinder choked barrel (no constriction) for wide patterning. This open choke is also very accurate when using Foster-type slugs. It also has non-glare metal surfaces with a tough composite stock and forearm. Additional features include a five-shot magazine (plus one in the chamber), and a positive, deeply grooved forearm for control and stability. Whether it’s multi-gun competition or protecting your home and family, the Super X Pump Defender™ is the perfect choice. Its inertia-assisted action, six-shell total ammo capacity, durable composite stock and ribbed forearm give you an edge against any odds.
- SYNTHETIC STOCK WITH TEXTURED GRIPPING SURFACES gives your hands a sure, non-slip grip and the non-glare matte black finish won’t give away your position
- TACTICAL RIBBED FOREARM for better control when you need it most
- HARD CHROME-PLATED CHAMBER AND BORE make these surfaces highly resistant to wear and corrosion
- FIXED CYLINDER CHOKE barrel handles both slugs and buckshot
- ALLOY RECEIVER is drilled and tapped for scope bases
- TRADITIONAL BRASS BEAD FRONT SIGHT offers a fast, natural sight picture
- ROTARY BOLT with four massive lugs provides strength and solid lockup
- DROP-OUT TRIGGER GROUP allows easy cleaning
- CROSSBOLT SAFETY is easily operated, even with gloves
- BLACK CHROME PROTECTION on the bolt and other components lasts longer than traditional bluing
- INFLEX TECHNOLOGY RECOIL PAD directs felt recoil down and away from your cheek to reduce flinch and fatigue
IMPORTANT NOTE: Sales only to Weapon License Owners (Model 4, SSL/LTS license - by Belgium Law).
You might also like